There is no doubt that pumpkin is the best fall favorite. From the moment the weather starts changing and the autumn winds blow, we can enjoy pumpkins in many forms. From baked and cooked to chocolates and muffins, we can enjoy pumpkin in various ways.
One of the most popular recipes is pumpkin chai smoothies bowls, where the pumpkin takes the lead as it is rich in nutrients, vitamins A, C, and E. Pumpkin is an excellent source of fiber, potassium, and iron, so it is the perfect healthy meal. You can't lose when you add baobab powder with its similar benefits, superfood characteristics, and antioxidant properties.
So, if you are looking for something delicious and nutritious, this is the right recipe.
Ingredients for pumpkin chai smoothie Bowl with Baobab Powder:
- 1 cup frozen pumpkin or pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal
- 1 cup of milk/plant milk or milk alternative
- 1 big tablespoon 😊 of Merin Kind Baobab Powder
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener (maple syrup, honey, Agave, your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix
- If you don't have pumpkin spice mix, use 1/4 teaspoon each of cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sliced banana
- pumpkin seeds
- chia seeds
- cacao nibs
- Your favorite dried fruits
Blend all the ingredients in the blender, scoop out, add your toppings of choice and enjoy.
You might be reluctant to try this bowl in the fall and winter, but you shouldn't. You can substitute a room-temperature banana to make the general temperature of the smoothie bowl less cold.
Where to buy Baobab Powder