• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Mexico, Nicaragua or the United States
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|WIDTH (inches)||LENGTH (inches)|
|M||23 ½||19 ⅜|
|L||25 ½||21 ⅜|
|XL||27 ½||22 ⅛|
|2XL||29 ½||22 ⅞|
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
We Love our African Black Soap
It is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily as part of a healthy skincare routine. If this is your first time using African Black Soap, we recommend using it once every few days to see how your skin responds and gradually working your way up to daily usage.
Receive free shipping on all orders over $50
Fast Order Processing
We do our best to get your products out of our warehouses and to your door.